Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Date of Last Revision: February 8, 2021
Welcome to the website (the“Site”) of Tensile LLC Inc. (“Tensile,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). Tensile provides a network for alternative payments (collectively, including the Site and any related mobile applications, the “Service”).
Your Choices. On most web browsers, you will find a “help” section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive a notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off. Please see refer to external links for guidance on how to modify your web browser's settings on the most popular browsers:
• Internet Explorer • Mozilla Firefox • Google Chrome • Apple Safari
Please note that if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts of the Site and you may not be able to benefit from the full functionality of the Site.
If you access the Site on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through the settings.
2. HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
Marketing. We may use your Personal Data to contact you to tell you about products or services we believe may be of interest to you. For instance, if you elect to provide your email or telephone number, we may use that information to send you special offers. You may opt out of receiving emails by following the instructions contained in each promotional email we send you. You can also control the marketing emails and/or text messages you receive by updating your settings through your account. In addition, if at any time you do not wish to receive future marketing communications, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you unsubscribe from our marketing lists, you will no longer receive marketing communications but we may still contact you regarding management of your account, other administrative matters, and to respond to your requests.
3. SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA In certain limited circumstances set forth below we may share your Personal Data with third parties without further notice to you, unless required by the law, as set forth below:
5. UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION Please log in to your account or contact us email@example.com if you need to change or correct your Personal Data.
7. CHILDREN Our Service is not directed to children who are under the age of 13. Tensile does not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 13. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Data to Tensile through the Service please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
9. SECURITY You use the Service at your own risk. We implement commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and organizational measures to protect Personal Data both online and offline from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from us may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Service or e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to Tensile via the Internet. In addition, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service, or third party websites.
10. YOUR CHOICES In certain circumstances providing Personal Data is optional. However, if you choose not to provide Personal Data that is needed to use some features of our Services, you may be unable to use those features. You can also contact us at email@example.com to ask us to update or correct your Personal Data.